Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thank You London Drugs

Me (Jake-ee) and Marc L. were at London Drugs. We saw this prize wheel and span it. Then, an employee came and said, "Come back in five minutes and you can win great chocolate prizes."

Ten Minutes Later...

We came back and they had just opened the wheel. Marc was the first person to go for the day. He spun and won a small, little, hollow, Lindt chocolate bunny. I was second up and since we came early the jackpot prize was still up for grabs. I spun, it twirled around three times and just barely landed on the jackpot winning number.

It was a 1 kilo chocolate bunny worth $65 !!!!!!

Here it is...
All the best, Jake-ee and Marc
Obviously it had to be The Jakester who won!

10 comments:

Jonah said...

Congrats guys. Do you need any help finishing it?

Adam Gelmon said...

Way to go, guys!! Just remember to pace yourself.

Danny said...

congrarts to you and Marc!!! did you guys eat it or sell it?

Noah Bogdonov said...

that would have been a good present for rachels bat-mitzvah

max said...

I am really drulling.
i was at london drugs and i saw a smart car with bunny ears on it.
me and my dad went inside and some dude told to spin a wheel for chocolate.
I got 1 chocolate and my dad got 2.
I ate 3.
Yum.
The guy told us to stay for 20 minutes but me and my dad were in an hurry.
congrats.

Ari said...

is all this rlly true or is that pic just of a stuffed animal in a box???????

Nini said...

I can also help if you need...

Kalv said...

I'LL HELP YOU EAT IT!!!!

Jonah said...

hey everyone,
I asked first, maybe if my part has leftovers I will give you!!!

Bram said...

GIVE ME CHOCOLATE NOW, KILOBRAM NEED LOTS OF FOOD, CHOCOLATE YUM.

-BRAM