Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Assingments

I think that the assignment you are assigned is according to how good you are with different skills like if you are good in hand eye coordination you would have a better chance of getting assigned to a doctor, or a job that requires good hand eye coordination. I believe this is a good process and has the right idea, but you don’t get to choose what job you want. They should give you a list of the different jobs you would be best suited for; you would get to choose what job you wanted, this would make the government and the people happy that you got a job that you picked and a job that you are good at. I don’t have a clue what job I would be assigned because I am okay at sports, but they don’t have sports, I also like to take pictures, but I don’t believe that they have a newspaper or need for photography, I believe that I am like Jonas, I would be apprehensive about my job but i am exited to find out what job I would receive, maybe I would receive whatever job Jonas is getting.

By Micah Berlow

No comments: