Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rosie's leads



Mr. Linden’s library

Action:

She woke up with ferns growing up her arm, teeth getting closer and closer to her face. She knew she had to do something, but what? He had warned her about this book, but she never thought it would come to this! Why? Why hadn’t she just listened? Just once?



Character Introduction:

I got this book from my father, it was called how to rule the world in less than one week. The book wasn’t just any book, but it was THE book. It had everything thing in it, it knew every word every scenario that could happen, everything, the best part was that everything that I had tried from the book actually worked! But again my book outsmarted me and noticed it didn’t need my help, it could rule the world all on it’s own. That’s when the problems started.



No comments: