Monday, May 24, 2010

My favourite toy is a dog named Snoopy. I am going to talk to you about why he is named Snoopy. He's cute, soft, cuddly and protects me. I am also going to talk about who got it for me, my cousin, who lives in London, England and he's five years old.
My favourite toy is a dog named Snoopy. The reason why i called him Snoopy is because he looks exactly like Snoopy from the show called "Charlie Brown and Snoopy."
Snoopy is so cute and soft. He can be very cuddly when i sleep with him. I always feel like h's there to protect me when something bad is happening in the house. He is the most amazing, cute and soft toy ever.
Snoopy's so special to me because my cousin, liam got it for me. he's five years old and he lives in London, England. Snoopy makes me remeber liam that he's so cute and specail too even though he is very wild and lives so far away. That's why Snoopy is so special to me.
As you can see Snoopy is my most favourite toy in the whole world and so special and protects me.

1 comment:

Jolly Soft Toys said...

I am glad you can love a soft toy that much. I like it when relatives (especially the little ones) do something so cute and thoughtless.

I hope you enjoy this toy for a long time to come.