Saturday, November 17, 2007

Magee's mind

Hey guys, I'm writing a book and I want your honest opinion
thanx :)

Staring into the sunset out of my window on the last day of summer, wondering what my new school would be like this year, do they have a girls basketball team, will I be popular but what I was most curios of, was if there was bullying at my new school

Jumping with fear, I wake up to a very unpleasant sound, the sound of my noisy alarm clock. I walk over to the light switch and turned on the blinding lights and start to get dressed. ‘Magee, what do you want for breakfast honey!’ mom yelled from downstairs ‘I’ll have oatmeal mom’ I replied back. By the way my mom is the best of all moms, she bakes for me, and she plays with me, and she buy food to keep me healthy, and if you’re wondering about my dad, um, he lives in England with my step-mom because my parents got divorced when I was three.

On my way to the first day of school my mom and I are discussing our expectations of the new school that I’m going to. While we reach the school I kiss my mom goodbye and walked into the building with mixed emotions.

After the anthems the class sat down into their desks and everybody introduced themselves by saying their name, where they are from and what their favorite food is. When it was my turn I started to say ‘My name is Magee Anderso-‘That name sounds like your eighty years old!’ a girl behind me blurted out ‘Quiet Carla or you will be sent out,” Ms. Marks (my teacher) said, trying to ignore the interruption I continued ‘I’m from north Arizona and moved to Vancouver at the end of last summer,’ ‘No wonder you have that annoying accent!’ the girl behind me yelled across the room again ‘I’m warning you Carla,’ Ms. Marks demanded with more of a harsher tone, crossing my fingers not to be interrupted again I carry on ‘And my favorite food is deep fried banana’s ‘Ha! Your name stinks as much as what you eat, loser’ Carla interrupted once more and this time the whole class burst out laughing ‘OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW CARLA MARTIN!’ yelled Ms. Marks.

1 comment:

Aviva said...

Great story so far!! i cant wait to read more of it!!
Aviva