Friday, December 14, 2007

Nomi from Lord Bing,

Nomi,
Thank you so much for all of your comments that were in a poems form.
Heres just a little thanks of a poem that I'm writing to you.
I hope you like it:)

Your an ever growing seed,
what does that mean?
I seem to be stumped
and I maybe a chump
I'm not so assured
It seems to be blurred
I know this seems weird
of me being so cheered
and thanking you for your writing
as I came out from hiding
I am now trying
to keep up with your writing
but your words are so strong
and I always seem to be wrong
I hope you've realized
that I'm just trying to rise
while I thank you for this.

-Janine--Nini-

1 comment:

Nomi said...

An ever-growing seed
Means there's always room to grow.
Just like a river reed,
Follow life's flow.
You're both amazing,
In your own special way.
Don't try contemplating,
Every meaning in every day.
Just do your best,
At everything you do,
Try your hardest,
And your goals will come true.
It'll be a litle hard,
But all things often are,
Keep your vision un-marred,
And you will always go far.

Thanks guys,
~Nomi, Grade 12, Lord Byng Secondary