Friday, December 14, 2007

Zaida

Hey guys heres my poem for my granfather(zaida) plz tell me if u like it.

You are always a treat when you come to visit
the smell of your porridge in the morning makes my mouth water
You are always always giving me things like 6 dollars every Sunday
You teach me important life lessons that I'll never forget
You teach me so many words like hygienic and cooper
You educate me with your facsinating stories on the Holocaust
You make sure I'm doing my job of putting away the cutlery
You praise me and make me feel confident
You support me in my passion of playing soccer
You might sometimes thing i take you for granted
But i want you to know that I'll always aprreciate what you've done for me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guyz srry but when i posted my poem it didnt do stanzas so just so you know every indent is a stanza

Marc L. said...

WOw! Ari! Amazing work! I can just hear your voice saying those words! I like how you made it personal and included sort of little vignettes! I could tell it came for youe heart! I was almost like crying when I read it!(in the heart, from happyness)

Good Job! :)
Marc-ee L.

Anonymous said...

Ari,
i thought that was a great poem. i can picture your grandpa doing all those things with you, he really represents what a grandpa is all about ( wise, neat, maybe even a little stubborn sometimes, but with a heart warmer that the sun.) i also used to have a grandpa just like that, so i felt a little sad when i read it, but otherwise it was an awsome poem.

rachel :)