Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Help Kids in Uganda

Hi everyone I wanted to know if anyone will volunteer to help me get usable soccer equipment; socks, shoes shin pads and cash for the kids in Uganda. volunteers please respond to me by Friday. It would help the kids in need. They are kids like you and me and a VTT graduate (Tatiana Wolfman) will hand deliver it to the kids. If i had approximately 7 participants it would be great ! I still need to be approved by the principle.

Thank you

From: Marko

3 comments:

Nini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nini said...

Ya sure Ill help... But do you have any info on the kid or is it alot of kids in Uganda? And it would make a great Tikun Olam project
Nini

Bram said...

Marko,

I made a post about something like that, so I was wondering if you're interested in combining projects.

-Bram

p.s. I saw you at the hockey game. I was 5 rows in front of you.