Thursday, February 14, 2008

New and Improved Bad Paragraph by Shakaed

Yesterday it was my birthday! I turned twelve! I cannot believe how old I am! It was the best birthday EVER! Yesterday Sarah, Josh, and Lauren came over and we ate pizza AND ice cream AND cupcakes. Lauren was 1 and a ½ hrs late! We were so hungry that we couldn’t wait for her anymore so we started stuffing pizza in our mouth. I was eating my 2nd piece already when Lauren finally came.

“It’s about time, Lauren,” I said in between bites of pizza.

“Sorry,” Lauren replied, out of breath. “Ryan made us stay 20 minutes late to do push-ups. And then I had to go home to shower, and change, and then ask mom to drive me. Plus, there was a big traffic jam on No. 3 road.” Lauren continued. She looked inside the ‘Dominoes Pizza’ box and figured it was empty. “Where is my PPPPPIIIIZZZZZAAAAA?!”

“Well, I gave it to Josh because I thought you weren’t going to come.” I said.

“Whoops...” Josh said in the middle of chewing pizza bites in his mouth. We could barely understand him.

I had to give Lauren my ice cream because I gave her pizza away and there wasn’t any left. But because she was so furious she ate her ice cream so fast and got a Major Brain Freeze. I felt a little bad for Lauren but I guess she deserved it. I’d tell you about present time... but... I don’t want to make you jealous. Well, maybe I’ll tell you about Lauren’s. When I looked inside there was a tiny little teddy bear. Which I already have. Like she didn’t know that already. She probably took it out after Josh ate her pizza. Come to think of it, she did say she did go to the washroom for about 20 minutes at 3:00, right before present time....

Shakaed

2 comments:

ofir said...

Your fixed bad paragraph showed that you put a lot of work into it. And the dialogue made everything sound real.

sharon said...

wow that was so good. It makes things even better if you have detail and drama going on. good job