Thursday, February 14, 2008

samses' LiKe toTaly notbad paragraf (JUST JOKING)

Yesterday was my twelfth birthday, it was absolutely superb. Almost everyone was there and my wife Felicity was looking beautiful. Even my friend John Matthews came. I was very happy because having just published his ninth best seller; John doesn’t have a lot of time for parties. My wife even cracked open a fantastic 1986 bottle of merlot. The gourmet chef made a mouth watering fish and mushroom fillet, and the garlic tapinad was to die for. Unfortunately, my boss ate the mushroom, garlic and tomato pasta, with rose sauce and a hint of Indian spices that had been specially made for my friend Harrington. Well, when Harrington got to my party I had an awkward conversation with him and told him that my boss had accidentally eaten both his Harrington’s prepared meals. Harrington was quite disappointed. I felt badly for him so I gave him some of mine. Unfortunately, what I didn’t know was that Harrington was extremely allergic to Indian spices. So, after he ate some of the dish he went into anaphylactic shock and was rushed to hospital. Thankfully, his medical insurance covered all the bills. My gifts were great; Thomas gave me a wonderful book on the aboriginal people of Canada, and Susan gave me a donation in my name to a charity of my choice. Great wine, great people, great food, what more could a man ask for. Too bad I have to wait another four years until I turn thirteen.

-Sam

1 comment:

Ari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.