Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Journal 2 By Jonah

In the Giver you are assigned a job from the elders. They give you a job on your personality and interest. I think that this is bad and good because you might get something that you like or something that is bad and also if you liked doing something when you were younger and as you get older your interest changed.

Everyone in my family thinks I would be a good lawyer because I am a man of justice and fair. I think everything should be even. I think the elders would make me a professional tennis player. I play tennis from 2 to 4 days in the week and compete in BC tournaments. My training coach says that I will soon be in provincial tennis. If I had to chose a favorite sport I would pick tennis. My favorite activity is fishing. I have been fishing since I was 5. Now I go fishing mostly every weekend. I caught my first fish in Penticton lake Okanagan.

No comments: