Sunday, February 7, 2010

Book Talk


A Series of Unfortunate Events


Author: Lemony Snicket


Book Talk

This book is filled with unfortunate events. I am sad to tell you, that the end that I would have hoped to be happy ended up unraveling into another mystery! There are 13 books in all. With each book there is another story. I love these books because they teach you things. Once you start reading you fall into the book. It grabs you like a giant. A Series of Unfortunate Events makes even the worse situations of all unravel into the best thing you can imagine!

(Read first paragraph)

(Read the back of the book)

I would recommend this to anyone 10 and up.

You can find these books here in our class. Our school library, and any public library including bookshops.

By: Eleane

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You've just made me want to read this series even more!!
Great job!
Jamie