Saturday, May 22, 2010

Types of Homes I've Lived In

Types of Homes I’ve Lived In

Hey. Hey you. Yeah you. Now answer me this question. How many different types of homes can you think of. Don’t tell me. But I can imagine that what ever you are thinking of, whether it be a tiny apartment or a large apartment. A big house, or a huge house I can guarantee you that I have already lived in it.
Living in a tiny apartment with my parents as an only child, life was pretty easy. Even though it might have been a little bit squishy, it was a quiet little home. It only lasted as my home before the next home came along.
I’ve lived in many homes, but I can guarantee you that this was by far the worst home I lived in. Here’s why. The same year that we had moved into the larger apartment, we had a new member of the family join us, which meant that I would have to share my room with her. And I had a small room as it was so I would just have to add more clutter to my room. It had a nice little living room, a kitchen so it was just like any old apartment.
This next paragraph is about my first house. It was a nice little house with a huge backyard. I had friends that lived nearby, and they would play with me just about every day. We also lived near by the synogogue, so it would only take us about 5 minutes to walk there. I think that this was probably the nicest house I have lived in.
Now huge houses might be a little problem because they are hard to take care of. I still like the house and I am currentlly living in the house I am about to write about. This house is the biggest home I have lived in. We are renting out our basement to a lady named Danielle but we still have another play space because this house happens to have a cellarium. Although some people like to call it a sun room. We have a familly room, a living room, a dinning room with an extendable table, and a big huge backyard.
Now you probably understand that even though it may sound strange, it is true that I have lived in pretty much every kind of home. But believe me, you only want to live in the home that is right for you. It could be a big house or a huge house, a tiny apartment or a large apartment, whatever works for you, works for me. I hope that your home is a Home Sweet Home.

No comments: