Monday, December 10, 2007

dear uncle carl

hey guys this is draft 2. please tell me if you like the other one better or this on better.

If i could only bring you that chocolate bar.could that of helped?I never really got to say goodbye. so why did you have to die in the washroom.its not fair.i no everyone has there time but you were not ready yet. I remember seeing you in the mall, seating in your favorite seat.Now when i sit in your seat i don't fell right, i feel empty. so you no what, i wish you were here to celebrate your sister's birthday because she would have loved it. so would have i.


i love you.

3 comments:

ruby said...

sorry if it says on better it was supposed to say one

Adam Gelmon said...

Aleesha,

Your words are so packed with emotion for your subject. Your love for your uncle comes through in each and every line.

Now you have to figure our how to package these words in verse (poem form). Think of lines and stanzas, and you'll have a tribute to Uncle Carl that will last with you and your family forever.

-Mr. G.

Nini said...

Wow, just reading your paragraph or poem made me feel so sad. I agree with Mr.G. I think that every single word you say or that I read has a meaning that only someone who has gone through the experience would know what your talking about. I bet you if your Uncle Carl was here, he would say "That is the most amazing thing Ive ever seen, I love you."

Good Job

-Nini-