Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Benny tries synchronized swimming!

Most of the time synchronized swimming is absolutely killer, but last
week my crew and I had a practice that was completely appalling.
First our couch, who is always admirable, was in an utterly
horrendous mood. as soon as practice started he had anger etched all
over his face.
Taking all his anger out on us he made the whole squad do five more
underwater pirouette spins than usual, I was so dizzy and almost
puking didn't help and we thought we had seen the worst of it!
Then we had to do our whole routine ten times. we didn't even get to
step on dry land for the longest grueling half an hour of my life.
and when we complained coach made us hold our breath under water for
as long as we could, I almost drowned. It was a close call, to close
of a close call for me to do synchronized swimming again.

-Benny

No comments: