Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fixed bad paragraph

Typically basketball is extremely pleasurable, sadly at last week’s practice the case was not as usual this left me gnashing my teeth with anger. First, Our Coach, who generally is tremendously pleasant, was in a horrific mood. The very minute basketball practice started coach had this glare where his smile often hung. We had to do triple the amount of laps around the court than regular the team’s legs were throbbing in intense pain this was just the beginning of the excessive training. We had to do left handed layups for thirty solid minutes. I could feel the vomit coming into my mouth and back into my stomach. We didn’t even get to do passing. I don’t have to tell you how many fumes were sizzling out from my body.

By: Arieh Leon Dales 6A

No comments: