Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dragons

Dragons


Charlie and I decided that we were going to be fierce dragons today. Charlie was the tallest in our 1st grade class. I was the shortest. We got married under the old willow tree at the school playground during 1st recess yesterday. We made a promise to go on adventures together, just like in the movies. Charlie had three freckles on each cheek. I love freckles, I have two on my nose. Of course, Charlie was going to be the huge green and black fire-spitting dragon, which left me to be the tiny, purple, fast flying one. We climbed on the rim of the golden sandbox looking down into the depth of the abyss. With our eyes as wide as saucers. Charlie gave a petrifying roar and tried to impress me by spitting out fire. His nose pitifully miss fired. Roaring with laughter we tumbled into the sand. We had found our adventure!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

WOW!!
That's great Eleane!
I could actually see the adventure like I was watching a movie!!