Sunday, May 23, 2010

If I could choose being the eldes or yougest.....

Is it good being he eldest child or not. Being the eldest child means getting more of a choice in your family and having more attention. The down side is having to take more responsibility and having a lot more pressure. If I could choose I would stay exactly the same.

It is really great to be the eldest child because you get more of a choice. For example: My dad asked me in which part of Israel I want to lice in next year. I also get a lot of attention, like I am the spotlight in the shows we put on for our parents. My parents really enjoy showing me. My parents always say ‘’ this is our eldest daughter Maayan’’ to all of our family friends.

It really sucks to be the eldest child because I always have to take more responsibility of me and my siblings . My parents usually put a lot of pressure on me, so I do well. I take care of my brothers and sisters all the time. My parents the best from me because they say that I am the ‘’example’’ for my siblings.

If I could choose between being the eldest or the youngest. I would choose being the eldest because being the eldest you get more of an opinion and you get a lot of attention.

As you can see being the eldest is by far the best. Even though being the youngest is usually easier, having your voice heard by your parents is by far better than your parents just thinking that you are this cute little kid that makes no sense. So as you can see being the eldest is much better.

No comments: