Friday, May 21, 2010

A Job that interests me

Before you even think about playing in the NBA you have to ask yourself a few questions. Am I fit enough to constantly move for about 30 minutes? Do I love basketball enough to play it as my job? Do I want to travel to different arenas almost every three days? Who wouldn’t want to play basketball as their job?

Am I fit enough to constantly move for 30 minutes? I could easily constantly move for 30 minutes because I have a personal trainer and I workout by myself almost everyday after school. Training would be an absolute piece of cake for me because everyday after school I play a different sport. Now staying fit would also be manageable because I think and eat healthy. I would be extremely happy to stay fit.

Do I love basketball enough to play it as my job? I would love to play basketball as my job. To do what I love to and get paid for it would be a dream comes true. To play basketball and get paid for it would definitely be something I would be interested in doing.


Do I want to travel almost every three days? To travel in a private airplane with all my teammates would be amazing. Being in a different arenas every three days would be great. Flying to different arenas every three days would be no threat to me.

I am fit, love basketball and would love to travel a lot. Who wouldn’t want to play basketball in the NBA? I know I would be very interested to play basketball as my job.

No comments: