Saturday, October 13, 2007

Alien story from grade 5

The Weird Place

I was so tired; I had a football game in the morning, we won 35-21, & a hockey game in the evening, we lost 3-1. It was almost 11 o’clock. I closed my eyes, & went to sleep.
The next morning I found myself in a weird place, nothing looked the same.

The ground I walked on was covered in slime, which was constantly changing colour; it changed from blue to orange to purple to red. The sky was green with pink dots. I thought I saw five suns & three moons.

I continued walking; while I was walking I saw something move. I was scared. Immediately a voice said, “hi, I‘m
X5-9123A2”& you’re on planet Chan-zany. “Hi” I responded. “Who are you?” said the strange voice. “I’m Bram”.

He had a lot of weird bones, such as, 3 femurs & 3 tibias, 2 ginourmous craniums [because he was so smart.],
2 puny mandibles [because he said he doesn’t eat much], & 100 phalanges.

“Do you want me to show you my house?” he asked me. “O.k.”. After a long walk we made it to his house. We went inside.
When I walked in I decided to take a look around.

Inside I noticed he had around 5,000 kids & 3,000 wives. He had so many pets I couldn’t even count them. I went upstairs to find 20 giant beds made of titanium.

He asked me if I wanted a drink. “Sure”, he went into the kitchen to make me a drink. 10 seconds later he came in with 2 frog beers. I hesitated, & then took a sip.

It was around 8 o’clock. He said let’s get some sleep. The next morning I woke up at 12. I went downstairs & went to Taco King & had a taco for lunch.

As I came back to his house I knocked on the door made of glass, it shattered into 1,000,000 pieces. One of his wives said “Oiy vey”. “Sorry”. “Where is he?”
I asked. “At work”. “O.k.” thanks.

I went outside & lay down on the slime-covered grass. I fell asleep. I woke up at 5:00pm.

I was enjoying myself but I also missed my family. When he came home around 5:30pm I asked him, “can I go home”. He said the portal was not working. I asked him “how long will it take to rebuild it”. He replied “1,000,000 years.”
“OIY VEY.”I replied.

1 comment:

Jonah said...

Funny last sentence. It is a amazing story!!

From
Jonah