Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Left Eye/ harris burdick

"Was Archie in his bed?" I asked my self.
Ever since my mom and dad died Ive always watched out for my brother just like my mom used to do. " OK Jess calm down Archie is perfectly fine ." I mumbled to myself. But right as I said that I just had to go check on him . I ran to his bedroom as fast as I could. It was so clean that i could actually walk in. But something was different although the pictures weren't crooked or his wooden boat. But just as i looked down I knew the answer, My brother Archie was MISSING!
I was so scared that I didn't bother look for him I just called the police. "Hello this is Jessica Hamilton I live on 1768 Arbutus street, Please come as soon as possible." but just as I finished saying my address they hung up on me. "What am i going to do?" I cried. Then the doorbell rang " DING DONG" I opend the door. I thought that maybe it could be the police but it wasn't. It was a guy and on his face he had warts, pimples and hair growing out of his eyes! Then in a calm voice he said "I'm here to pick up your brothers dead body." " who said he was dead!" " you did maam, you called the undertakers.'' " well your name is Jessica Hamilton and you live on 1768 Arbutus street right?" He said. "Yes Yes it is." I said very sadly. "Well then I must have called the undertakers, but I thought I dialed 911." I said as a shiver went through me. "Well i think i see your brother is he the one?" The man asked. The two of us walked out the door and down the drivethru. And right in front of me was my six year old brother dead with blood all over his left eye. As I watched the man carry my brother into the hearse a tear fell down my cheek as I saw the car dissapear into the darkness of the night. I cried to my self and thought that ill never understand how this horrible thing happend.

By Melody

4 comments:

Arieh said...

Great Job Melody your story is amazing!

sharon said...

good job melzz it was sooo good
see i commented lol

Aviva said...

great story!!
Gave me the shivers!!

ofir said...

I loved your story it was so good, I really like the ending.