Wednesday, October 17, 2007

“The Saxons are coming, Odin all father protect me now!” said Bjorn the great warrior. “Father, what’s wrong?” questioned Zallion, son of Bjorn. “The Saxons will shed blood and burn our city. You must run to the west to Oslo where the silver moon sets and there a man named Thorak will train you.” replied Bjorn. “But father what will become of you?” said Zallion. “I believe that I shall die in war; I am sorry son.” declared Bjorn. “I will avenge your death father and will come back with an army in ten years and a day and no longer. I shall be 21 years young and vow to you father that I will not rest until the devil himself takes me away. That is my oath - that is my destiny!” exclaimed Zallion.

“May Thor protect you son.” And with that Bjorn handed him an ax, food and water. “With haste son,” cried Bjorn as a poisoned arrow flew into his head. “DEVIL TAKE ME WITH SPEED!” Bjorn was dead. The Devil was lingering around the battle ground and the victorious Saxons could feel it. They knew he was watching blood fly out of the Norwegians heads and knew he was watching when their leader Arak took a bite out of Bjorn’s heart and said, “I AM ARAK - NO ONE CAN CHALLENGE ME!”

1 comment:

Jonah said...

Just amazing! Nice vocabulary.

From Jonah