Monday, December 17, 2007

Grandpa...

Hey guys

I put my (secret) poem up so if you have any thing to say about it please comment.
P.S. my grandpa always made me jump for the amount of years old I was.


Grandpa... By Micah Berlow

A Jump for wit
which he had a lot of

A Jump for joy
which he had more of

A Jump for love
which he had the most of

A Jump for the hospitals
which took care of him

A Jump for the man in the moon
that says hello once in a while

A Jump for China
his birth place

A Jump for Vancouver
his death bed

A Jump for books
one of which he wrote

A Jump for the Italian La Scala Opera
which he went to

A Jump for chess
which he played a lot of

A Jump for creatures
great and small

A Jump for tears
which I shed

A Jump for hope
that he is doing well

A Jump for change
from having a grandpa to not

A Jump for a small jade tie clip
from a will

A Jump for angels
which I know he joined

A Jump for death


A Jump for him




1 comment:

Marc L. said...

wow Micha! I really felt inspired while reading your poem! It is personal, sad, funny and I can see it really means a lot to you! Great Job!

Keep up the amazing work on the poem,
Marc L. :)