Monday, December 17, 2007

Thanks and more...

Dear students and parents of grade six,

Thank you for all of the cards, gifts and good-wishes for term one and for our upcoming trip to Israel. Thank you also for an outstanding first term. Your dedication, work and growth is inspirational, and I look forward to continuing our journey together in January.

Over the break:

1. Keep reading and writing
2. Prepare your chosen work for our book binding in January
3. Start thinking about and preparing for the "Kids Write" program (ask Marc Levin if you have any questions about this), and for the JCC speech competition. These are both optional, but very worthy activities that I strongly encourage you to participate in.


Please keep in touch with each other and with me through this Blog. Your words of encouragement on each others' writing has been wonderful.

You can also check out what Mr. Cohen and I are up to through our P2K Blog which I've linked on the right hand side of the page. We will be updating our activities with the students of Alei Givah (our sister school in Israel) on a daily basis, and would love to hear from you.

I'll make sure to place each of your notes in the Western Wall when I get to Jerusalem.

Looking forward to seeing you in 2008!

-Mr. G.

No comments: