Monday, May 12, 2008

Interview Summary By: Bram Samuels

Hi, my name is Bram Samuels. I was interviewing Adam Cohen. The goal of this interview was to find out about the person you were interviewing’s extracurricular life. I asked 10 questions and came up with this info that I’m about to present. A thank you too Adam Cohen for letting me interview him.
In the past Adam has participated in basketball, field hockey, ice hockey, skating, and piano. One thing Adam wished to continue was piano. He continued with soccer, drums, and basketball though. Adam’s previous extracurricular life has shown he loves sports. Out of all his past activities, soccer is his favorite.
Currently Adam plays drums, soccer, and has Bar Mitzvah lessons. He averages having 7.5 hours of activities a week. Currently his favorite sport is soccer. He has activities daily. His Bar Mitzvah lessons are 1 and a ½ hours long.
Adam’s extracurricular life is exciting, busy, and fun.
Once again, a big thanks too Adam for letting me interview him.

-Bram S. 6B

No comments: