Monday, May 12, 2008

Questions
.
1. Did you do any activities when you were younger? I did soccer and gymnastics.

2. Do you do any activities now? I do ice hockey and I go to the gym and do a fitness class.

3. How many hours a week do you do your activities? I do fitness classes for one hour a week and hockey for 8 hours a week.

4. Do you have any siblings that do the same activities as you? No I have a sister that does dance.

5. Do your parents do any of the same activities as you? No my mom is training for a marathon.

6. What it your favorite sport to play? My favorite sport to play is ice hockey.

7. Were do you do your activities? I do fitness at the JCC and ice hockey at UBC rink.

8. Do you want to do any new activities next year? Yes I do I would like to do karate.

9. Would you want to stop any of the activities that you do? No I would not want to stop any of the activities I do because I love them all.

10. If you could do it differently what activity would you have started when you were younger? I would have started ice hockey earlier.

Summary

I found this project very interesting. What I found out was that girls and boys in our class do very different activities, for instance my favorite activity is cheerleading and Max’s favorite activity is ice hockey. There are not many similarities between cheerleading and ice hockey. The one similarity that I did find is that we both enjoy playing team sports. I think that is because team sports are more social than if you are doing a sport by yourself. Something else I found out is that Max and his mom do more of the same activities than Max and his sister. Max does fitness classes and ice hockey. His mom also does fitness classes but his sister only does dance.

In this project we learned many things about each others’ after school activities. One thing I noticed was when the question came up about if you could have done it all over again what activities would you have started when you were younger, Max and I both chose our favorite sport that we love doing now. I think that is because we thought that if we started in that sport earlier then we would be better at it now.
Another thing I have noticed by doing this project is that Max uses most of his time playing ice hockey, and he really enjoys it. That is a really good thing because when you are doing a sport many hours a week like Max, it is good for you to you love that sport so much or you will be wasting your time with something that is not so fun for you to do. Galia Horwitz 6B

No comments: