Monday, May 12, 2008

My interview with Lindsay

Questions
1. Do you play any sports? What kinds?
I do Dance and Karate.

2. How many hours a week do you spend doing these sports?
I do dance for one and a half hours and Karate for one hour.

3. What is your favorite sport to play?
My favorite sport to play is baseball.

4. Are you in a program or do you play with your friends?
I am in a program.

5. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are dancing, singing and acting.

6. When did you start doing dance?
When I was two years old.

7. When did you start doing singing?
When I was two years old.

8. Did you play any sports in the past? What sports?
I played baseball and soccer.

9. If you stopped why?
Because I got bored of playing them.

10. What sports/hobbies do you think you will keep doing/playing?
I think I will keep doing dance and karate.

11. If you could go back what would you like to have started at a young age?
I would have liked to done gymnastics.



Summary
Today I interviewed Lindsay Grasso. I asked her eleven questions about her extracurricular life past and present. I learnt a lot about Lindsay that I had never known about her.

Lindsay started dancing and singing at a very young age, when she was only two years old. She wishes she had started doing gymnastics when she was younger. Currently Lindsay participates in two sports, she does dance and karate. She does both of these sports in programs at the Jewish Community Center. She dances for one and a half hours and does karate for one hour each week.

I already knew that Lindsay was a dancer because Lindsay and I are in the same Jazz dance class – and we’ve been in the same dance classes before at the JCC. She’s a great dancer!

When I asked Lindsay what her hobbies were, she said dancing, singing and acting. She’s obviously done lots of interesting extra curricular activities and still is.

Sari Pullan 6B

No comments: