Monday, January 5, 2009

Present Tense:

I am going to school. It is (snowing) very hard and huge flakes are falling against the windshield. I see people (slipping) and sliding as they make their way to work. I am (sipping) hot chocolate from my travel mug. My dad is driving very carefully through the blistering winds of snow. I take a deep breath and give a sigh of relief as I see the school come into view. I (jump) out of my dad’s Honda and (race) through the doors as I don’t (want) to be late!



Past Tense:

I went to school. It (snowed) very hard and huge flakes fell against the windshield. I saw people (slip) and slide as they made their way to work. I (sipped) hot chocolate from my travel mug. My dad drove very carefully through the blistering winds of snow. I took a deep breath and gave a sigh of relief when I saw the school come into view. I (jumped) out of my dad’s Honda and (raced) through the doors as I didn’t (want) to be late!


No comments: