Sunday, February 28, 2010

SNOW WHITE ON THIN ICE

DRAFT #1



“We are landing in two minutes” the Pilot said.


Wow I’m actually going to be figure skating in the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver. That’s the only thing that matters to me not even that I’m in first class!

We landed, I’m actually in Vancouver! OMG! There is a driver waiting for me.
I finally got to Olympic village. It looks more like a five star hotel! Even though I’ve never been to one. My room has a massage chair and everything else like room service, Jacuzzi and a computer!


I had barley any sleep because I was so exited! “KNOCK KNOCK,” I opened the door.
“Good morning my name is Katherine Evil I’m am your new roommate,” Katherine said sweetly.
“OMG your Katherine the gold medalist! Come in,” I said like a fan of Justin Beiber who just met him.


“Thanks?” Katherine said unsurely.

“We got to go to the lounge for a meeting thing.” I said trying to be cool.

We got to lounge and met the other skaters. There were seven new skaters like me. They told us some rules and we had a get to know you skate then we had lunch.

After lunch we went back to are rooms and relaxed. Then most of us went to the club on Main Street to have diner it was called the 4 L’s.

When I came back I had to walk in very quietly because Katherine was sleeping. I got into bed and fell asleep instantly.

Katherine alarm clock went off at five AM. She got out of bed and went for a walk. I couldn’t fall back asleep so I got up and ran along the sea wall in Vancouver it was beautiful. When it was finally 7:30 I went back. I took a long shower and by 9:00 I was ready for practise.

All the girls were there and there was a schedule of who is practising first. I was tenth on the list out of 23. First was Katherine. She was amazing. Then after awhile it was my turn.

Before I started some snowboarders came through the door. One of them was Asher Brock. OMG!!! He is so cute. But then my music started and I started to skate. After I was done everyone except for Katherine clapped.

After I went back to my room Katherine packed all of my stuff and said “you got to go I need my own room!” “What? I was here first you should find yourself a new room like a mature person,” I said meanly. She said she was going to kill me so I left.


I went to one of my friend who was one of the 7 skaters who were new at the Olympics Jana Doc. She is very sweet. Then all of the 7 new skaters came Jana happy, Jana Grumpy, Jana Dopey, Jana Sleepy, Jana Sneezy and Jana Bashful. We all decided to go with the snowboarders to snowboard or ski.


All the girls and I decide to try snowboarding so each of us got match with a snowboarder and he’d teach us. I got match with Asher. We had allot of fun till Kathrine came and ask Asher would teach he instead of me. He was so nice and said no. So we went on we had a snowball fight. Then all of us went to a place called Écouter aimer.I loved it I sat next to Asher and Jana Doc. Then we all went back to the Olympic village. John didn’t have room for all of us so Asher drove me back.

The next day I got a text from Asher to meet him in an ally on Broadway. I took the Canada line and walk 10 blocks. I finally got there it was super dark then I heard a familiar voice it was Katharine. Katherine jumped on me and made me drink this potion. I feel asleep instantly.

I coughed, I was awake. I saw Asher he was doing CPR on me. He saved my life. “Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana, Jana and Jana, she’s awake,” he said in relief. “Move out of the way Snow Snow are you alright?” one of the Jana’s said.”Yeah I think,” I said horsey.

They took me to a doctor he said I needed 5 days of rest which was great because in 9 days we were skating.

All the Jana’s went to the police station and got Katherine in to jail. Katherine was not happy at all.

8 days had gone tomorrow we were skating so all of us went to Jana doc’s room at 5:45 and watched movies till 8:46 then went to bed by 9:00.

I woke up at 9:00 in the morning. I took and really long shower then had breakfast then practiced one more time.

Finally we had to go to the stadium. I was 23rd the last on the list. I stretched and relaxed. Finally it was my turn I stepped on the ice and heard the crowd cheering my name. My music started playing and I started skating. My graceful moves were amazing and my jumps were crisp.

Finally the ranking came in was in first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won I got gold!!!!!!!!!! All the Jana’s came to me and congratulated me on my win.

The next day was the medal ceremony. I stood on the podium on the top and sang my home town anthem OH CANADA. I felt good warring the gold medal it felt great.

Me and Asher got married two years later and lived happily ever after.

THE END

No comments: