Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Practicaly triplets

Sorry Im posting it a bit late and i didnt look at other peoples analyzer but a few things might be repeated...

Metaphors

  1. Long and painful surgery
Sensory images
  1. Tiny stylish bikinis
  2. green flowered suit
  3. shoe flinging game
  4. passing recess monitor
  5. drew portraits
  6. starry backgrounds, sunny, rainy
  7. mismatched and lopsided
  8. I like your shirt
Alliteration
  1. we were
  2. that the
  3. you and your
  4. and ashamed
  5. make me
  6. when we
  7. looked nothing like
  1. At the very end of stanza 3, for a second I wondered why Hallie Herz put 'I do' on a seperate line because I would've probably put it on the same one. But now I realized that she put it on a line to emphasize that SHE does but maybe the receiver doesnt.
  2. I liked how instead of using the negative of what the receiver did to Hallie, she just did all the positive... and then threw in a little thing at the end of stanza 5.
  3. I liked how she ended i off kind of like how she started it with 'Don't you remember?'
Hope this helps.

Nini

No comments: