Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Who We Are...

Who We Are…

An actor to be,
a baseball fan indeed.
Rocking on my drums,
a rock star here I come.

A dancer that twirls,
that has a lot of curls.
Who thinks dolphins are cute,
And likes to eat fruit.


A cheergirl that's me,
with lots more to be.
I have a passion for art,
because I do it from my heart.


In my blood the arts are
I'm a star with my guitar
A sports player with a lot to say
In the water with a ball I swim away

soccer's my thing,
when im not cheerleading.
With brown straight hair,
I'll take any dare.


Football is mine
touchdown number 99
airplanes rock
especially in a blackhawk



my favourite ice cream is vanilla
my hair looks like a gorilla's
I dance, make cards and joke
but I don't like drinking coke

I have a little sister
who drives around the twister
when she is good she is very very good
but when she is bad she is horrid

painting my toe nails
with lots of details
laughing all day with friends
as the time never ends


Blonde hair
is fair
Blue eyed
much pride

As long as I get a hat trick
I can do a bicycle kick
Hundred meter breaststroke is fun
Getting a touchdown to each one.

My life is sports, movies and fun
Family and friends are number one
Running around there is no time to think
If you looking for me I'm at the rink

The video game screams
as I shoot my beams
at the oger's head
until the game is dead

Music through my ear
What else can I hear
With the bark
Of Linkin Park

I play football on a Sunday morning in September
I practice Star Wars on trombone increasingly louder
I get an A in social studies
I go play a lot with my buddies

6 comments:

Nini said...

wow i love it! i think everyone did a good job and thanks for putting your stanza's in!
Nini
:)

Aviva said...

Hi Mr. Gelmon,

I really want to contribute to this poem but I just cant rhyme!!

It too late now??

-Aviva

Adam Gelmon said...

Hi Aviva,

Thanks for letting me know. Let's work on one together tomorrow.

Kalv said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc L. said...

I love it! Good work to everyone that gave in a stanza. If we all work together we can get a great result!

Marc L.

Bram said...

Wow guys,

What an amazing poem. It was so fun to guess who's was who's. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

-Bram