Monday, May 11, 2009

The Giver Chapter 10

If I was in the “Giver” society, I think that some of my traits would work and fit in, but some of them wouldn’t be acceptable. Being loyal is probably one of the biggest things that would help me because in the society you have to be honest about your actions. If I were to be disloyal and lie, then that would not help me a lot. Being smart would help me because in the society if I was smart I would be able to get a better assignment and would be able to help out the society more. It could also be bad for me because if I’m smart, then I may realize that there are some major things wrong in the society, and I would brake the rules.

My two traits that would make life the most difficult for me would be that I am questioning and a party animal. In their society, asking questions is considered to be extremely rude and is also forbidden. It would make my life too difficult if I were to always be asking to many questions. Also being a party animal would not be good because it would probably brake many of the rules, and it could get me in a lot of trouble with them.

Danny

No comments: