Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aviva fixes the Bad Paragraph

Yesterday I turned twelve years old! I was so happy to be only one year away from becoming a teenager! I invited all of my friends over and we ate pizza inside my tree house until my friend Justine screamed “spider!”. From all the screaming and yelling everything turned into a big mess! We had to move the whole party inside!

The clock was ticking and my friend Ross was already an hour late, I decided that I would eat his slice of pizza. When Ross arrived we were already eating cake.

“Oh…uh….hi Ross,” I said nervously.

“Hello, where's my food?” he said with anger looking at his empty plate.

“Uh…um I thought you weren’t coming so I ate it for you,” I exclaimed.

“Well because of you I have to starve!”

“Um…………sorry Ross I will go ask my mom to order you another pizza,”

“You'd better!” He yelled after me

I won't even start telling you about present time!

No comments: