Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bad Paragraph By Jonah

Bad Paragraph By Jonah

I had my third double digit birthday on Monday. It was the party of the year. All of my buddies came to my house and we barbecued hot dogs in the backyard.The food tasted like heaven. My friend Josh was not on time, but I was very hungry so since Josh was late I ate his dish. Josh was very furious when he got to the party because I gobbled up his hot dog, so I had to donated Josh some of my rocky road to make everything even. The good thing is, I got some really good revenge at Josh because he ate his strawberry sundae so fast that he brain turned into ice. I felt a little bad for Joshes pain but, he probably deserved it. Maybe the next time I see him, I'll tell you about what happen when we opened my presents!

No comments: