Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Isabelle's Fixed Bad Paragraph

Yesterday I finally turned 12 years old. It was one fabulous day. Julia, Sarah, Ross and I all hung out. As the pizza melted in our mouth under the blistering sun, Ross arrived. He was an hour and a half late. As he opened the box for pizza he realized that it was empty. With one frustrated faced he turned and asked,
“ Where’s the pizza?”
“ Well I thought you weren’t coming so I let Julia eat it.”
I could see that Ross was a bit mad but it was his fault for coming late. Next course was the cookies n’ cream ice cream. Ross was starving and finished first! He got this huge brain freeze; he looked like his face was about to explode with crisp ice. I felt sorry but there was nothing I could do about it. You don’t even want to hear about the present I got, they were wicked.

No comments: