Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New And Improved "Bad Paragrph"

Dear Grandpa and Grandma

Yesterday I was so excited for my twelfth birthday; I could hardly sleep the night before. It was so wonderful to have my friends, around me on my birthday, it really made it special. We opened presents and ate delicious cake at the back of the house. My friend Ross was delayed at soccer practice so I gobbled his food up, MMM! When Ross arrived he was furious that I had his scrumptious piece of pizza, so I gave him my ice cream so he wouldn’t be sour for the rest of the party. He scooped the ice cream to fast into his mouth he got a major brain freeze. I felt sorry for Ross, so I made him a nice cup of hot chocolate. Guess what he burned his tongue, but I guess that story is for another time.

Lots of love,

Kalv

No comments: