Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Marc's Birthday Party

If I had to write a list summing up the best days of my life, this day would be number one! My twelfth birthday party! Tom, Bob, Bobby, Tommy, Timmy, Hank, and Bill all came over to my mansion with 10 floors, an elevator and a swimming pool. We munched on some fantastic chips, popcorn, and gummy bears in the backyard next to the pool. My friend Timmy was one and a half late so I munched on his food for him. Timmy was furious when he finally arrived at the party because I ate his chips, so I had to (my Mom forced me) give him some of my gummy bears to make him feel slightly better. Later I got some amazing revenge because Timmy ate his gummy bears like the speed of light because of this the gummy bears stuck to his mouth and he couldn't talk for the rest of the party. I felt a horrible for Ross' mouth (I still think he deserved it). Next time I'll tell you about what happen when we all opened my presents.

A segment from “The Presents”:
It jumped out from the box and bit Timmy on the nose...

Marc L. 6A

No comments: