Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Noga`s Sensory Image Paragraph

There I was. In the middle of the night. My sister snoring like a chainsaw and my mother watching t.v. I could hear her weeping (because she was watching a romantic movie) extremely quietly because she did not want to wake us up. My dad was not home.There was a big thunder storm outside and I could not fall asleep! I lay in my bed as scared as a five year old. I wanted to cry so hard! Thunder then comes lightning, what will I do next? I look out the window then smell something burning. What could it be? I run to my mom and hug her she stops the move and says "I will get your sister, you get out of the house. I smell something burning"
So here I am in the middle of the night outside in the freezing cold rain, in my pink pajamas, my dark brown sweater and my black boots waiting for my mom and my sister.

1 comment:

maayan said...

noga i think you used really good sensory language and i felt like i was in her shoes
good job !!!!!