Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sensory Paragraph

I walked through the mucky water on the beach. It was pouring rain, and I felt chilled to the bone. Then the thunder started, I could taste my own fear. The water dripped down my face, and I could feel as it got into my eyes and started to feel like getting a terrible burn and then smothering it in disinfectant. I heard great crashes and smashes, but finally I made it home. As soon as I got inside our green front door I felt safe. I was so cold I went straight upstairs and ran myself a bath. Soon after I was sitting there thinking of all that had happened that day, with the warm waters trickling between my toes and making me so warm and cozy, then I smelt it. It was my mothers world famous cake, I got so excited for I knew that soon I would get to taste a piece of the soft spongy cake.

No comments: