Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sensory Image Paragraph

I will always remember that spring day, it was sunny with wind so strong it stung my face. I was walking on the beach with my mom,brother Isaac and my dad. It was so windy we had to go get back in our shiny silver mini van before we even started playing. After I got back home I put on my velvety soft slipper's and started helping mom and Isaac make chicken noodle soup I loved the aroma I couldn't wait to eat it, but before I did I made sure that I put my dolly Anna in her card board house up on the top bunk of my bunk bed I lover Anna so much. Then I went to eat I was just about to eat it when all of a sudden There was a loud whooshing sound I ran to look out the window to see nothing but blue my mom ran and pulled me back and yelled every one follow me and we all ran to a shelter before the tsunami hit us. The shelter was cold the walls were rough to the touch and the floor was dirty I begged my mom as I was in tears to let me go get Anna but she said it wasn't safe. finally after 3 hours the all clear alarm went off we got out to find almost every thing in our house torn apart ever thing except my bunk bed with Anna sitting up perfectly not even scratched.

No comments: