Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sensory image paragraph

As the plan was taking off the runway, I could hear the noisy, crackling sound, bouncing of the wings of the airplane. All I could focus on was the sound and the taste of my minty fresh stride gum. The sound kept getting louder and louder, every minute! Then I knew it, the plane was going down, fast. My heart was racing and I was sweating like bullets, it felt like I was taking an exam and forget all the answers. But then, it just got worse. I could smell the smoke and feel the fire burning my hand!! No longer the obnoxious airplane noise, was bugging me, it was the hollow feeling in my stomach, telling me that I may not see anyone ever again…
By: hana

1 comment:

Isobel said...

That was excellent!!!!!!!
I felt like I was on the plane sitting next to you!!
You used great sensory language!
-Isobel :)