Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Adi's Dialogue About 'Bye Bye Big Birdie.'

The Surpirse
"Happy Thanksgiving everyone!" Yelled Ernie, the loudest he yelled in ten minutes.
"I'm hungry! Can we get to the main course, already?" asked Oscar miserably.
"Sure," said the Count "I'll get the dish."
The Count went into the kitchen to get the meal. Mean while Elmo and Ernie burst into their favorite songs.
"Rubber ducky you're the one." sang Ernie closing his eyes, and imagining his rubber ducky.
"This is the song, la la la, Elmo's song." proudly sang Elmo.
The Count was walking into the room with the dish, as he was singing his favorite tune.
"1, 2, 3, 4, 1 2 3 4 1234!" sang the Count. "dinner is served!"
"Who? Why? When? What? Where?" cried Elmo.
"What Elmo is tying to say is that: Why did you cook Big Bird?" said Burt very maturely.
"I'm not very hungry now, I think I will only eat my cookies." said the Cookie Monster very softly.
"Well, Ernie didn't let me cook his rubber ducky, and Big bird as the only bird left in town." the Count said.
" I don't want to eat him! He was my friend." Said Burt.
"Yeah!" everyone but the Count replied.
"OK, OK, i give up." Said the Count.
Then Oscar started to whistle to the tune of "Cone Together". Everyone joined the singing sadly.
"Surprise!" screamed Big Bird while popping out of the crust.
"Who? Why? When? What? Where?" cried Elmo.
"What Elmo is tying to say is that: How are you alive Big Bird?" Asked Burt.
"This is a prank guys!" said Big Bird then bursting into laughter. Ernie, Bert, Count, Oscar, Elmo and Cookie Monster all joined the laughter, and lived happily ever after in Sesame Street.
The End
-Adi Rosenkrantz 6B

1 comment:

Gil said...

coooooooooooooooooooollllll

yo bye