Tuesday, February 2, 2010

guess what's for dinner

"Hey guess what it's Big Bird's birthday" said Elmo. While
everyone was at the huge table Big Bird said
"Hey did you know it was my birthday"
"Yes aren't you excited"
"Oh yeah" meanwhile Erney, Burt and the cookie monster were so
starved they could eat anything in their sight. Ereny thought in his
head
"Man I'm wondering what's for Big Bird's birthday" Burt thought
"I am just so hungry I hope something huge wiil show up on my plate
today." And the cookie monster said
"I LOVE COOKIES." and Ollie said
"I DO TOO." THe Count thought
"I hope there's going to be a lot of blood." ANd Oscar thought
"Man oh amn oh man I am just so hungry, starved anything that can
explain hungry more than I can" and Elmo thought
"Ha ha ha ha stop tickleing me.... No nevermind keep doing it." Everyone
said all together
"WHERE'S BIG BIRD!" At the time Big Bird just came in and spoke
"So what's for my birthday a cake, cookies"
"No cookies are mine" said the cookie monster
"No it's you" said Elmo in a disgusting greedy tone
"AHHHHHH!!!"
"Ha tickle me."