Tuesday, February 2, 2010

bye bye big birdie

All of the sesame street characters were sitting around the dinner table at thanks giving. All of a sudden they hear a very loud shriek.

‘’Ahhhhhhhhhh’’ said Elmo

‘’ What have you done with my big big birdie. I wanted his red juicy red blood’’ said the count thirstily

‘’ It’s too late I already removed all of his blood’’ said the Italian chef

‘’ Is he stuffed with chocolate or vanilla cookies?’’ said the cookie monster hopingly

Well the whole dinner table was starring directly at big birdie. The disgusting part was that it still had his silky, yellow feathers on him.

‘’ Ewwwwwww’’ said Elmo disgusted

‘’ I will not eat my friend’’ said the cookie monster protesting

‘’ I agree’’ said the whole table

1 comment:

Gil said...

soooooo what happens at the end





ha just kidding gachya
ha i'm funny.