Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bye Bye Big Bird


When I walked into Elmo’s house on sunday evening for Thanksgiving, I stopped in my tracks. pastedGraphic.pdf Slowly, slowly, slowly getting fasterpastedGraphic_1.pdf I make my way to my seat. I thought I was going crazy! I would of never thought one of us would kill Big bird! It seemed as if I wasn’t the only one surprised by the centre piece of the elegant table. I heard Ernie and Bert whispering beside me.

“I knew it! Just knew it! You killed Big bird!” whispered Ernie to Bert in a tense voice.

“Hey! don’t jump to conclusion just because I’m short! I didn’t do it!” replied Bert.

Well that rules out Ernie and Bert!

“Oh really?” Ernie said sarcastically.

“Yes really! Didn’t you consider the cookie monster? He never liked Big Bert!”

“Clink,clink” Elmo tapped his glass, gaining everyones attention.

“I’m sure you are all puzzled as to why our pal Big Bird is our main course!” explained Elmo.

“Yes!” we all said in unison.

“Well, you’ll just have to find out next year at thanksgiving!” Elmo said maliciously.

And that was Thanksgiving at Elmo’s house! Poor Big Bird! He sure tasted excellent though, nice and crispy!

1 comment:

Shane R-D said...

I really like your ending.