Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oreras and cookies

Operas and Cookies

It’s thanksgiving finally. I just came back from the Cookie Factory. Oh no! I forgot where I was going for dinner tonight. I should call up Elmo he’ll know where I’m going.

“ Elmo, Elmo are you there? I don’t know where I’m going for dinner tonight!”

“ Um… I don’t know. I’m going to Big Birds place, sorry.”

Elmo replied.

It’s okay, I’ll call Bart.

“Bart are you there?”

“Oh hi Cookie dude what’s up?”

“I don’t know were I’m going to dinner tonight?”

“Well I’m going to Big Birds sorry.”

I know I’ll call Ernie.

“Ernie you there buddy?”

“Yup what’s cookin?”

“I don’t know were I’m going for dinner tonight.”

“How should I know. I’m sorry but I’m going to Big Birds.”

I guess I could call The Count.

“Count?”
“Yes what is it?”

The Count shrieked.

“I don’t know were I’m having Thanksgiving dinner!”

“Slowly, slowly, slowly getting angry!”

“But”

“This doesn’t concern me goodbye!”

Maybe I should just wait for someone to call me!

“Ring, ring”

The telephone. Yay!

“Cookie Monster it is Elmo, and I have some good news that I might just put this on my show. You know the one with the, oh here I’ll sing it! Lalalala, lalalala, Elmo’s world. Lalalala, lalalala Elmo’s world. Anyway you can come with me to Big Birds!”

“Great I’ll see you there!”

THEY ARRIVE AT BIG BIRDS PLACE

“I’m here everyone! Oh my gosh it’s Big Bird cooked for dinner!”

“What?”

Screamed Elmo.

“It’s Big Bird for dinner. Look Elmo can’t you see the hot, yellow, feathery thing on the black table? I guess I shouldn’t have been so excited for Thanksgiving. I could have staid home watching operas eating cookies

No comments: