Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bye Bye Big Birdie

As all the members of Sesame Street Sat around the table to have a nice thanksgiving Big Bird (Yes I said Big Bird) They discussed the murder they had just committed. Yes I'm sorry to say Elmo, The Count, Ernie, Bert and Oscar killed Big Bird.


"Big Bird was such a hassle it was the right thing to do," Said Elmo.

" Oh yes I agree besides he wouldn't want his blood to go to waste by using it for something dumb like living no no he would want me to drink all 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 10 gallons of blood," Said the count.

"Rubber ducky and I both agree that this is the best thing that has ever happened to us," said Ernie.

"Bye Bye big Birdie were no going to miss you so," Said Oscar.

"COOKIES!!!!!!" Yelled The Cookie Monster

"the bird is ready," Said Ernie.

"I LOVE COOKIES!!!!!!," Screeched the cookie monster again.

"The Bird is great," Said Elmo.

"Yum," Said Bert.

After Dinner everyone agreed to never kill again. Everyone except Elmo.

No comments: