Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Leor's Bye Bye Big Birdie Dialogue

On Thanksgiving eve while all the Sesame Street gang were piled up in Elmo’s attic with Elmo singing “Elmo’s song”, Oscar singing “I love trash” and Ernie singing “Rubber Ducky”, It was a joyous time when suddenly while The Count was counting all his friends, he noticed someone was missing.

“Let me count all my friends” said The Count

“I see 1 Elmo, 1 Ernie, 1 Bert, 1 Cookie Monster, 1 Oscar and…1 me, Count. That is six friends, yesterday I counted 7 friends that means one of our friends is missing MWAHAHAHAHAAA”

Suddenly Elmo asked “Where is Big Bird?”

“I don’t know where Big Bird is” said Cookie Monster

“But I do know that I like cookies!!”

At that moment the, clean, elegant chef (also known as Oscar who is not clean or elegant) came out of the kitchen holding a big Turkey (or so they thought).

“That looks like someone I know” said Ernie

“I just don’t know who it could be” Ernie added

“It’s Big Bird!!” cried Bert in disbelief.

“Oh no!!!” they all moaned loudly

“I’m hungry and that’s all we’ve got so we might as well eat it” Ernie suggested as he divided the pieces of Big Bird unequally.

As Ernie got back to his seat next to Bert and handed him his food he said

“ Okay, here you go Bert old buddy, now you see this right here is your delicious glass of ice cold grape juice and right here is my delicious glass of ice cold grape juice”

“Right, Right” replied Bert looking suspiciously at the two glasses

“And right here” Ernie continued

“Is your delicious piece of Big Bird stuffed with cheese sausage and anchovies”

“Ya,Ya” Bert replied

“And you see this one right here is my piece of delicious Big Bird stuffed with cheese sausage and anchovies you see?” Ernie asked honestly

“So, you ready to eat Bert?” Ernie asked

“Uh, no Ernie, Ernie no” Bert replied

“Something wrong Bert?” Ernie questioned

“Yes something is wrong, it seems to me that your part is bigger than mine and you have more juice than me” Bert said unhappily

“I can fix that, see” replied Ernie as he munched on his pizza until both pieces were equal and sipped the juice until both cups were filled the same amount

“There” Ernie announced proudly

“Now our pieces are equal”

“But you just ate some…..” Bert tried to say before he got cut off as the gang started singing a joyous tune

“Mmm…this is good” said Elmo

“But not as good as cookies” said Cookie Monster

“Let us say thanks to our friend Big Bird for sacrificing himself so we will have us a nice meal for thanksgiving” said The Count as he counted all the things he had thanks for

The gang finished their meal happily, it was delicious, but they all still had a bad feeling inside, they were murderers.

No comments: