Monday, February 22, 2010

The Three rapping pigs and the Ruler wolf

Once upon a time there were three rapping pigs and there names were Rappo, Rappy and Rappster . Before they were all going to rapping history they were all talking to there 2nd ruler dad and he said

"Whatever you rap do it the best you can because that's how you get better at rapping in the world." the pigs sat at the table making the best raps they could think of. They went out of their rapping home and one pig rapped about love and one pig rapped about hatred and horror and Rappster rapped about rapping songs.
Two days later the rapper ruler wolf zoomed out of nowhere and he rapped
"If you don't stop rapping I'll take over your car I'm gonna rap rap rap till I'll blow you far" the ruler wolf owned Rappo and blew him away he went to Rappy and he said
"If you don't stop rapping I'll take over your car I'm gonna rap rap rap till I blow you far" sadly Rappy literally got his mind blown away and for Rappster he had a song so awesome that everyone in the world could hear it and thought it was beautiful but the ruler wolf could take it and he said
"If you don't stop rapping I''l take over your car I'm gonna" "O.k. O.k. your gonna blow me far well not today because I'm gonna blow you far hmm hmm I know you trying hard to blow me far but I know you just can't so I'll take your car even though your a wolf I can beat you so hard I'll go easy on you so you won't fall apart I can get you of my back because you dumb as a shack." The ruler wolf was amazed of good that rap was and he said
"Dude you sound so good I think I'll let you be on my side if I could be in your hood." Rappster agreed and they were best buddies till the end.

3 comments:

Josha said...

You did great Gil!!!!! But sometimes it was a tiny bit confusing

-Josha

Anonymous said...

it was so amazing gil!!! i lauged so hard that i couldn't breath!! It was sometimes confusing but awesome job!!

Rosie S. said...

Good Job!
It was a little bit confusing but it was really funny. I think in your final drafts maybe you should find some more synonyms for the word rap or not use it so much thats what confused me so much. but really good job