Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Big bird

Elmo and cookie monster were looking forward to Thanks Giving dinner because this year Ernie was cooking and he cooks a mean muppit.


It all started when i woke up and heard Ernie was cooking tonight. But I had to hear this for myself. I went up to Ernie and ask him are you cooking tonight? He said yes proudly. So now I am sitting at the dinner table. This is when the real story begins.


About now i am bursting in to tears when cookie monster tells me the whole story. But i have to repeat this story again here it goes.


As i was coming over to Ernie's house i got a phone call from cookie monster.

“ The moat tragic thing happen.”

“What.”

“The word on the street is that big bird got stabbed by ernie.”

“Oh my G-D.”


Then i start bursting in to tears. After i calmed down cookie monster and me decided to make a plan to ruin Ernie's night. He thought it would be the perfect Thanks Giving night since big bird was not there. We thought of every single idea but we were stuck with all bad ideas.


“Now its getting to late we better go Elmo.”

“Ok.”

“I will come by and pick you up.”

“It sure looks like ernie is pretty happy.”

Twenty minutes later.

“I have to say big bird was pretty tasty.”

“But it was still the saddest day on sesame street.”


No comments: